Strand celtic have put all the necessay measures in place as part of our clubs COVUD management plan. These include;
- Implementation of FAI guidelines
- internal and external hand sanitizers.
- clear signage around the club
- two large signs at entrance to club and playground
- appointment if club Covid officer
- purchse of spraying equipment and spray to clean equipment and footballs after training
- implementation of ClubZap for contact tracing
these are all initial steps in the interest of public health and we hope all our members and park users understand the importance of compliance with these steps.
all our managers have received communication on the necessary measures before they return to play in the coming weeks.