The game concept is very simple. Each week, simply pick a team playing a Premier League match that week, if your team wins, you go through, lose or draw and you’re out. The last player standing wins the prize of €200.
- Each week you pick a team via email using the email@example.com address.
- You can only pick a team once. For example if you choose Manchester City in week 1, you cannot pick Manchester City in any other week.
- All selections must be in by midnight every Thursday. You can change your pick up to this deadline, a participants last pick will be considered their final selection.
- It is the participants responsibility to ensure that the entry is submitted.
- It is the participants responsibility to ensure they have not picked a team twice.
- If your team’s game is postponed after your selection you are automatically put through to the next round.
- If you forget to pick a team or pick an invalid team, you will be assigned one automatically. The selection will be the first available team in alphabetical order.
- The game continues until only one person remains and wins the pot.
- If more than one remain everyone goes through to the next round.
- If all remaining players lose in the last round the prize is divided equally.
- Pay your entry fee before Week 1 — no need to pay again.
- You can pay using the collection cards distributed to players or click on the link below.